With the holidays rapidly approaching, it’s a good time to start shopping for client gifts. Fostering long-time relationships is essential to maintain customer loyalty. Client gifts aren’t just for Christmas; they are perfect for a business relationship anniversary, congratulations on an achievement, or a get-well gift. Realtors, gift certificates from local stores are a nice way to introduce a new homeowner to the area, allows them to buy what they need, and also supports local small businesses.
If your client relationships are like those we form with our clients over time you get to know what they like (via their social media posts or email conversations), picking out a special gift tailored to each client is easy! Too busy? Have your administrative assistant research internet-based and locally owned brick-and-mortar businesses (do something nice twice with your gift purchase by supporting small local businesses).
Individual gifts not for you? You can also send the same gift to all clients. A gift I still enjoy years later sent to me by Ruth Martin of Maplewood Virtual Assistance was a Christmas card with a DVD of “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
There are no affiliate links here — just paying it forward.
Here’s our top 12 client gifts under $25:
- Davidson’s Organic Teas produces a line of USDA Certified Organic teabags and loose teas that are GMO free, chemical free, pesticide free, and fair-trade certified. Nice tea collection chests as low as $15.95.
- Michelle Makes Scents offers a variety of fragrance lamps, essential oil warmers, reed diffusers, and more.
- Note Trunk offers a nice line of unique custom self-inking return address stamps at their Etsy store.
- West Elm is one of my favorite places to shop for unique gifts from key rings, tea towels, terrariums, tote bags and more.
- The Grommet has so many products it will be easy for you to pick one that reflects your client base and business niche.
- Cocoon offers several GRID-IT!® organizers in a variety of colors and sizes for your digital devices and personal effects for your travel case or laptop bag.
- For the Starbucks and Uno lovers a gift certificate is always appreciated!
- Check out Kirkland’s for home-related gifts from wall plaques and art prints, blanket throws, tea lanterns, wall clocks and more.
- Women love pashmina scarfs and shawls.
- Quality Logo Products offers custom mouse pads, pens, mugs, and more.
- Offer a coupon/discount to current clients off their next product purchase or service package.
- The GreaterGood offers many stores. Scroll to the bottom of the page to shop at a cause that will benefit from your purchases.
Remember, “Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” – Jeffrey Gitomer