Show your appreciation for your customers’ loyalty and referrals. If you’ve taken the time to get to know your client, it’s very easy to handpick the perfect gift — it’s the thought that counts! Have your administrative assistant research small, independent, on-the-net and locally owned brick-and-mortar businesses — do something nice twice with your gift purchase!
You won’t see chocolates, flowers and other run-of-the-mill gifts here. Be unique like each of your customers and they will know you care! Consider their personality, likes, hobbies, home or office decor — anything that can help you with unique gift selection. Under $30 doesn’t mean it’s poor quality; there are a lot of wonderful quality gifts under $30.
- I have a fondness for bonsai, and the Hawaiian Umbrella bonsai tree is a great choice for the inexperienced with bonsai or if they don’t have a green thumb! Bonsai Boy of New York has may bonsai trees under $30.
- Davidson’s Organic Teas produces a very large line of only USDA Certified Organic teabags and loose teas, Fair Trade teas, organic and fairly traded gifts, accessories, and private label and food-service teas. Nice tea collection chests as low as $14.95.
- Outstanding finds like Sequin Animals, Origami Banks, Mercury Birds, lovely cast-metal animals at West Elm! I think I’ve found a new shopping spot.
- Realtors, gift certificates from a local store is a nice way to introduce a new homeowner to the area and also supports local small businesses.
- You can find a wonderful assortment of scents, oils, oil warmers, reed diffusers and fragrance lamps.
- Grab a wicker basket and bow and fill it with these handmade, 100% certified organic, vegan soaps by Strawberry Hedgehog. Some of them smell so good you want to eat them!
- Very cute and unique custom self-inking stamps at the Etsy store of Note Trunk.
There are no affiliate links here — just paying it forward and helping you think outside the box when it comes to gift-giving. Your business consultant can help you select and arrange delivery of your client gifts!
What kind of unique gifts have you given your clients?